Who We Are
The Nonprofit Executive Alliance is a social impact coalition of CEOs that advance leadership, strengthen local communities, and provide a unified voice for the sector. Our focus is on improving the business of nonprofit work and changing the way the community views nonprofits. Together we strengthen our sector and make our community a better place to live, work, play and learn. Our priorities areas include;
**Government Relations**Community Relations**Purchasing Power**Media Leverage
**Funding opportunities**Collective Impact**Local and Regional convenings
**Technology**New Revenue Generation Ideas**Nonprofit Trends**Professional Development
Membership Benefits include:
- Executive Level Affinity Groups: A unique opportunity for CFO, COO, HR, Facilities and Development Directors to exchange information, ideas and develop strong collegial networks that support the professional and personal development for key staff leaders.
- Monthly CEO Meetings: Open only to the CEO of a member organization, we invite distinguished speakers, share substantive information and engage in meaningful discussion. Invited guests have included elected officials, sitting Judges and executives from major funders. Highly informative topics recently have included the history of racism in Broward, cyber security, crisis communications and the impact of legislative changes.
- Ad Hoc Workgroups: Designed to address relevant and timely issues within the nonprofit community
- EXCLUSIVE Nonprofit ED/CEO Support Group: Following the Arcus Foundation Leadership Initiative model, this meeting provides a deeper dive to provide critical learning, mentoring, and peer-to-peer coaching for our members. Meetings are twice a month and facilitated by a professional licensed Psychotherapist.
- EXCLUSIVE Member Only email list: Funder announcements, legislative calls to action and relevant information is shared through a member only listserv.
- Grant Letters of Support: Through a culture of collaboration and partnership you can add a letter of support from NEAB to your grant application.
- Racial Equity Initiative: Continuing education, peer to peer support, and best practice resource sharing to encourage individual growth and to assist in organizational change.
- Regional Offerings: Strengthening our sector means working together across the entire South Florida region. We engage business, faith based and government partners on a county and regional level and convene on shared issues.
- EXCLUSIVE Events: Our NEA socials are a place for CEO's to connect with one another in a more intimate setting in order to deepen relationships and foster collaboration.
- Code of Standard and Ethics: Our members adhere to the highest of ethical standards and represent the most well respected nonprofits in our community. Commitment to this code is a requirement for membership and members receive ongoing training opportunities in a variety of settings and formats in partnership with local funders.
- Legislative Support: Recognizing the importance and impact of legislation at all levels of government, members receive regular updates on policy and funding changes and share advocacy alerts to raise awareness.
- Preferred Consultants: Access to a vetted listing of many different consultant services to support your organization from DEI to HR, Bookkeeping to PR. We've connected with the best of the best in their subject matter.