The mission of the Nonprofit Executive Alliance of Broward is to support health and human service organizations through a network of nonprofit CEOs that work together to promote advocacy, collaboration and education. Our focus is on improving the business of nonprofit work and changing the way the community views the sector. Our priorities areas include;
**Government Relations**Community Relations**Purchasing Power**Media Leverage
**Funding opportunities**Collective Impact
**Technology**New Revenue Generation Ideas**Nonprofit Trends**Professional Development
Membership Benefits include:
- Executive Level Affinity Groups: A unique opportunity for CFO, COO, HR Directors to exchange information, ideas and develop strong collegial networks that support the professional and personal development for key staff leaders.
- Monthly CEO Meetings: Open only to the CEO of a member organization, we invite distinguished speakers, share substantive information and engage in meaningful discussion. Invited guests have included elected officials, sitting Judges and executives from major funders. Highly informative topics recently have included the history of racism in Broward, cyber security, crisis communications and the impact of legislative changes.
- Ad Hoc Workgroups: Specifically for County funded agencies
- EXCLUSIVE Nonprofit ED/CEO Support Group. Following the Arcus Foundation Leadership Initiative model, this meeting provides a deeper dive to provide critical learning, mentoring, and peer-to-peer coaching for our members. Meetings are twice a month and facilitated by a professional licensed Psychotherapist.
- Member Only email list: Funder announcements, legislative calls to action and relevant information is shared through a member only listserv.
A sliding scale for membership dues accommodates organizations of all sizes. If you are a nonprofit CEO or Executive Director and would like more information on how to become a member please contact our Executive Director, Sandra Veszi Einhorn at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 954-507-7156.